Refunds and Returns
We offer a 30-day full money back guarantee on all blank clothing. The clothing must be in its original packagings.
We cannot accept returns or exchange on personalised items unless there is a fault with the clothing or the personalisation differs from the artwork proof that you approved.
30 Day Defect Guarantee.
Although personalised items are exempt from returns under the consumer rights act at GMG Logos ltd we do offer a 30 day defect guarantee.
What is covered?
- Faulty Clothing
- Wrong Personalisation (Where personalisation differs from the approved artwork proof.)
- Print Defect (Peeling, Cracking and Discolouring Without Manipulation)
We cannot replace items which the print has become defected due to:
- Burning, Bleaching, Ironing, Exposure To Liquids, Tumble Drying, Clothing Tears, Washing Incorrectly.
Please email us for our Returns Form and include it with the item you’re returning.
Naturally, we want you to be delighted with every garment you order from us. So you can usually return any items for free for a replacement or a full refund, in the unlikely event you are not completely satisfied.
Who organises the return?
- If you have received the wrong items or they are faulty, we will arrange collection of the items.
- You must organise the return of items to us for any other reason.
For reasons of health and hygiene we are unable to exchange or refund underwear/lingerie, control wear, hosiery and swimwear. No exchange or refunds are available for these items unless the hygiene strips and tags are still in place and the original packaging remains unopened/undamaged unless faulty.
How to make a return
- Contact our Customer Services team by calling 028 7188 6116 or by email to email@example.com . Please have your order number to hand so we can quickly find your account.
- We will send you a returns note for free. You need to return this with your garments for them to be processed efficiently.
- Return the unworn garments to us in their original packaging.
- Then leave it to us. We will give you a full refund by the same method you originally used to pay for your order. We aim to complete the refund within 5-7 working days of receiving the returned items.
If you have not requested a return within 28 days of receiving your order, we will have assumed you are keeping the goods and will not authorise a return.
Delivery surcharges are considered a customer preference and will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.